Aims to position as the world’s best industry cluster hub
- 2Mutual Cooperation
- 3Social Contribution
Global Robot Cluster’s goals in steps are set as follows
- Step 3Contribution to realize social value
- Step 2Construction of sustainable cooperation business model between clusters
- Step 1Construction of GRC’s position
Through the Daegu Declaration adopted by five clusters of four countries when 「Daegu Global Robot Business Forum 2017」 was held, the issue on establishing the Secretariat of 「Global Root Cluster」has been continuously discussed. In this context, we plan to establish the Secretariat of this international organization in Daegu for improving the position of Daegu as a global robot city and setting up a framework for united development of the super cluster, thereby making the Secretariat become a central entity of the cluster.
Though exchange and cooperation between clusters of individual country and regional unit had continued until 2017, in the Global Robot Business Forum 2017 held in Daegu, the base and consensus were prepared for setting up the Global Robot Cluster (GRC) by building an organized cooperative system with cluster countries.* Global Robot Cluster(GRC)
Local governments and clusters expressed their cooperation and support through the Daegu Declaration on November 15, 2017 and various robot unions, associations and other organizations throughout the world confirmed their volition of technological cooperation.
- Daegu Declaration on November 15, 2017
- Through the Daegu Declaration adopted by five clusters of four countries when 「Daegu Global Robot Business Forum 2017」was held, the issue on establishing the Secretariat of 「Global Root Cluster」has been continuously discussed.